Our Marazion Cats Tea Towel is printed from an original acrylic painting by KayCee of Gullz R Loud™. The painting features the artist’s two cats (Marvyn and Ruby) sitting on a windowsill at her mother’s little cottage in Marazion with its amazing view over to the iconic St. Michael’s Mount. And, of course, it wouldn’t be a Gullz R Loud™ image without the addition of a cheeky thieving gull.
- The Porthleven Pasty Thief
- St. Ives Smeatons Pier Ice Cream Thief
- The Pasty Thief
- The Ice Cream Thief
And from the Coastal Stripes Tea Towel Collection:
- St. Ives Pasty Thief Blue Stripe
- Cornish Ice Cream Thief Blue Stripe
- St. Ives Ice Cream Thief Turquoise Stripe
- Cornish Pasty Thief Turquoise Stripe
- Cornish Pasty Thief Grey Stripe
- St. Ives Pasty Thief Grey Stripe
- Cornish Pasty Thief Pink Stripe
- St Ives Ice Cream Thief Pink Stripe
Our tea towels have been designed, printed and manufactured in Cornwall, UK.
They are all beautifully presented; hand-folded, tied with twine and finished with a small printed card with an image of the design on one side and product details on the other.
- Half Panama 100% Cotton
- Digitally printed exclusive designs by our resident artist, KayCee
- Made in Cornwall, Britain
- Design: Marazion Cats Tea Towel
SizeSe47cm x 70cm
- Wash up to 40°C
- Can tumble dry
Copyright Gullz R Loud 2020