St Ives Boats – Cushion Hanna
The St Ives Boats Hanna Cushion is just one in our set of three luxury linen cushions; allowing you to mix with our matching Gemma and Karan Cushions. The three cushions together make up a stunning panoramic landscape of the fishing boats on St Ives Harbour front, but they look just as gorgeous individually.
Taken from images by the very talented Oliver Hawker of Oliver’s Photographics, our stunning St Ives Boats Cushions are printed in monochrome with a bold splash of colour.
Exclusive to Gullz R Loud; these St Ives Boats Cushions are totally unique, they are digitally printed in the UK onto a high quality, luxury natural linen and make a dramatic focal point in any room.
Machine sewn at our HQ in Gulval, Cornwall, with an invisible zip running along the bottom edge to give a seamless finish.
With the Hanna Boat image on the front panel and a plain luxury natural cream linen on the back this cushion looks great on its own (but even better mixed with other products in our St Ives Boats range of luxury wall art and home furnishings).
Choose from an hypoallergenic insert, or just buy the cushion cover and re-use your own cushion inners.
- Mix and match with other items in the St Ives Boats Collection:
- Cushions – Gemma and Karan
- Medium Lampshade 30cm dia
- Small Lampshade 20cm dia
- Wall Canvas
- Ceramic Coasters
- Pencil Case
Design: St Ives Boats – Hanna
- Approx 40cm x 40cm (16”) square
- 100 percent luxury linen Fabric
- Digitally printed unique and original designs
- Zip in seam
- Made in Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Optional Cushion Insert ( Microfibre)
- Machine wash 40 deg C (cover only)